Applications for grants must be received between January 1st and July 1st in order to be considered at the selection committee meeting.
Applications will be presented to the Selection Committee for careful evaluation in accordance with the criteria/guidelines of the Foundation.
A copy of the organization’s 501(c)(3) determination letter must be uploaded to the application, and the verification affidavit (DOWNLOAD HERE) must be executed on behalf of the organization in order for the application to be considered.
Please note that even if you have applied before, ALL components of the proposal MUST be included to be considered for funding. If any information is missing, the proposal WILL NOT be considered.
Before submitting your application, make sure you have the following available:
- A copy of the IRS 501(c)(3) designation letter
- Signed 501(c)(3) verification affidavit (Download)
- History/Background of the organization
- Project title/anticipated cost and amount requested
- A budget for the project
- Timeline for implementation
- Current financial statement of the organization
- Roster of organization board of directors
- Other attached materials
Due to the increasing number of grant proposals that we receive annually, the board has determined that there is a need to limit the number that we will consider for funding. Please keep in mind that even if an application has been provided to the foundation prior to the deadline, if we have already received the maximum number it will not be considered for funding.
Some error has occured.